WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
Call Brisk Restoration for 24/7 emergency water damage restoration. We typically respond in 60 minutes or less for water damage calls. Our IICRC trained water damage technicians are qualified and have the equipment to handle any size water damage restoration job. We understand that a water damage event can be overwhelming and costly to your home or commercial building, so our water damage restoration specialists will work with you through the entire process.
What We Provide:
- 24/7 Availability
- Fast response time for water damage restoration
- Professional and thorough assessment
- Certified and licensed technicians
- Certified continuing education provider teaching the science behind restoration
- Knowledgeable and properly equipped technicians
- Fully-detailed estimates
- Coordination with your insurance company
- Constant contact to keep you informed on the status of your project
Take Immediate Action
When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is critical. Brisk Restoration can respond immediately and use advanced equipment and techniques to remove the water quickly. We closely monitor and document the drying process to verify your property is dried properly and thoroughly.
We use thermal infrared cameras, penetrating and non-penetrating moisture meters to determine the extent of the water damage – we can tell you what’s wet and how wet it is. We then establish drying goals for your property. Typically, all wet materials are dried to a pre-loss condition within 3 to 5 days.